What is a PIM (Product Information Management) portal?
In a PIM portal we enrich product information from ERP systems such as SAP, Exact or MS Dynamics with additional information. The data is then made suitable for publication via various channels.
Data such as customer information, orders, (scale) prices and stock are also synchronised. In a PIM portal you manage all data in one central place. A smart solution for organisations that want to grow online.
The possibilities of a PIM portal
Depending on your wishes, various functionalities can be developed. Think, for example, of enriching product information from ERP systems such as SAP, Exact and Dynamics NAV. We list a number of options and advantages:
- all data in one central place;
- link with different ERP systems;
- available 24/7 in real time;
- time and cost savings;
- disseminate enriched data via omni-channel;
- register and manage product data.
Why a PIM portal from Dotlab?
Are you convinced of the importance of a PIM portal and are you looking for the ideal online partner for development? Then come and meet Dotlab.
With our years of experience in portal development, connections with ERP systems and conversion optimisation, we always provide you with the best advice!
- Strategic partner with years of experience in portal development.
- We make connections with almost every ERP system.
- We develop affordable and scalable portals through open source development.
- 24/7 online monitoring and automatic security updates.
- We like short lines of communication and a personal approach.
- We work with a professional OTAP development line and a Scrum method.
We are Dotlab, your portal specialist!
Connectors. Creators. Visionaries. We make IT work for you again. With our multidisciplinary team, we create the software that best contributes to achieving your goals. And trust is essential in this. We build trust by investing in each other. Now and in the future. Together we build a solution that makes your work smarter, better and easier.
We make technology work for you again
Over the years we have developed many different portals and links. For both commercial and non-profit organisations. From customer portals to dealer portals. From B2B e-commerce to purchasing portals. And much more. We are quite proud of that! Click through a number of portals from our cases.
Certifications, tools & techniques
We develop our portals on globally used open source standards. With the help of web services and connections, we can link almost any system. Think, for example, of financial, logistics, stock, CRM or administration systems. We work with the right tools and techniques and aim for the best results.